- Possess an active license to practice in the state of Missouri or Tennessee (depending on which location you’re applying)
- Have 5 years experience in maternal/child health or 3 years experience in NICU/Special Care Nursery
- Have an automobile and current driver’s license and automobile insurance
Nurses for Newborns is seeking a nurse to independently provide in-home nursing visits to pre-natal, postpartum and newborn clients. Follows Clinical Guidelines in planning care, assessing client needs and in determining and utilizing screening tools. Refers clients to community agencies and other resources as appropriate. Completes forms and documentation by entering assessments, screenings, care plans and referrals in electronic database following NFN guidelines. Works with hospitals, physicians, managed care and community agencies to provide care for clients. Locations within MO to be determined and may vary depending upon the needs of NFN.
This position may be either ¾ time (30 hours per week) or P/T.
Qualified candidates must:
Be an RN and possess an active license to practice in the state of Missouri
Have an automobile, current driver’s license and automobile insurance
5 years experience in maternal/child health or 3 years experience in NICU/Special Care Nursery
The Nurses for Newborns of TN Development Coordinator is responsible for the identification of and drafting of grant proposals to local, state and national funders. This position works in collaboration with other key staff to develop and implement fundraising efforts and is responsible for the coordination and administration of the development database, including documentation, reporting and data entry.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 1-3 years fundraising/development or related experience
- 1-3 years grant writing experience
- Requires effective verbal and written interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple projects efficiently.
- Ability to work as a team member and independently.
Nurses for Newborns of TN is seeking an accounting professional to oversee the financial services of the Tennessee office. This includes assisting with budget development, monitoring of cash flow and payment of expenses. The Accounting Coordinator is responsible for invoicing payers and recording financial activities.
- Associate Degree in accounting or a closely related field required
- 1-3 years accounting experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or equivalent experience preferred
- Knowledge of general ledger accounting and budgeting
- High level of analytical ability and problem solving skills
- Skills in excellent customer service, both internal and external
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to multi-task and handle conflicting priorities and deadlines appropriately
Spanish Interpreter – Community Health Educator
The Nurses for Newborns of TN Spanish Interpreter/CHE for the Spanish Language Community is responsible for the ongoing interpretation of visits, call contacts and any other communication between the nurses or office staff, and the agency’s Spanish speaking clients. Collaborates with the Executive Director, Nursing Director, staff nurses and office staff to meet the needs of our Spanish speaking clients including translation of printed materials. Applicants must have experience with medical translation. Please send resumes to Amanda Peltz.
Click here for a copy of our job application.