Registered Nurses (RNs) working with families to make a difference!
Work Location: St. Louis Metro and surrounding counties (3/4 and F/T)
Work Location: Eastern Missouri Rural Counties (3/4 time)
Are you ready for a change? Do you believe that families of all babies should receive the healthcare, education and support they need so that every baby will be healthy, safe and nurtured in their home and able to fulfill their full potential? Nurses for Newborns (NFN) is seeking nursing professionals who connect with our mission and are passionate about making a difference in the community! The Staff RN independently provides in-home visits to prenatal, postpartum and newborn clients. You set your own schedule and work with hospitals, physicians, managed care and community agencies to provide preventative, teaching, assessment and care and refer clients to resources as needed. These positions are work-from-home with office support as needed. NFN offers a generous benefits package including, Paid Time Off, paid holidays, affordable health insurance and a retirement plan match. On-going training is provided.
If you are looking to make a difference in the lives of these families, to work independently with a flexible schedule but also have the benefit of team support then NFN is looking for you!
Qualified candidates must:
- Possess an active RN license to practice in the state of Missouri. BSN preferred.
- Have 5 years experience in maternal/child health OR 3 years experience in NICU/Special Care Nursery
- Have their own vehicle, current driver’s license and automobile insurance.
- Excellent computer, communication and problem-solving skills a must!
Interested candidates should submit their cover letter and resume directly to: email@example.com
Staff RN Position (Part-Time)
A staff nurse with Nurses for Newborns (NFN) goes into the homes of at-risk infants, providing education, healthcare and positive parenting skills. Our mission is to reduce infant mortality, child abuse and neglect. By going into the homes of these babies and their families, we are working to make sure all babies make it to their first birthday. As our Registered Nurse, you will make a direct impact on Middle Tennessee families that is meaningful and rewarding.
Our current opening is for a part-time position. NFN serves Davidson, Rutherford, Williamson, Maury, Cheatham, Sumner, Robertson and Montgomery Counties. We are taking resumes from all counties at this time. If you live in any of these counties, send in your resume so we can meet you!
NFN Staff Nurses independently provide in-home nursing visits to prenatal, postpartum and newborn clients.* They follow Clinical Guidelines in planning care, assessing client needs and in determining and utilizing screening tools. They refer clients to community agencies and other resources as appropriate. They complete forms and documentation by entering assessments, screenings, and care plan referrals in an electronic database following NFN guidelines. They work with hospitals, physicians, managed care, and community agencies to provide care for clients.
* Due to COVID-19 we are currently providing virtual visits to our clients. New nurses will be trained for both virtual and in-person home visitation. NFN’s dedication to our families is not lessened by the impact of COVID 19, it is intensified. Help us save babies during this challenging time.
- 5 years experience in maternal/child health or 3 years experience in NICU/Special Care Nursery
- Possess an active license to practice in the state of Tennessee
- Have an automobile and current driver’s license and automobile insurance
- Adept at using technology and charting in electronic medical record
- Flexible schedule, no benefits
Job Type: Part-time
Job Categories: Health Care/Medical
Salary: Dependent upon experience
Contact Information and Procedure:
Please email your resume and cover letter to Gloria Morrison.