This NFN Policy Statement for donors provides guidelines for managing and protecting donor information. NFN is committed to respecting the privacy of its donors. This policy applies to information received from a donor whether on-line or off-line, on any platform, as well as any electronic, written or oral communications.
- NFN will not exchange or sell a donor’s name, physical address, e-mail address or telephone number with third parties without the donor’s express permission.
- NFN will not send donor mailings on behalf of other organizations.
- Personal data such as name, address, e-mail address and telephone number may be collected for the purpose of responding to specific questions, advising donors of new online material, activities and events, and
- Credit card information will be protected and will not be shared with any third parties other than the processor and only for the purpose of processing the donation.
- Records regarding the nature of individual inquiries to NFN are for internal use only.
- If you wish to contact NFN to review your information, request corrections or to be removed from our mailing list you may do so in Missouri at 314-544-3433 and in Tennessee at 615-313-9989.