If you shop at Kroger and use a Kroger Plus Card, you can now sign your card up for their Community Rewards program and select Nurses for Newborns to receive a donation from Kroger based on your purchases.
Nurses for Newborns of Tennessee will receive a donation from Kroger once a quarter, and the amount will increase as people select us as their charity and conduct their shopping. You do not have to personally give funds or shop differently – the more you shop, the more Kroger will donate to us!
Follow the instructions below to select Nurses for Newborns to benefit through your Kroger Plus card.
Please Note: Our non-profit registration is through our home office located in St. Louis, MO, so you will see their address when you find Nurses for Newborns on the site. This is the correct organization to select if you’d like your purchases to benefit NFN of TN.
TO USE THE KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM:
- Register online at krogercommunityrewards.com (You can also read more about the program here.)
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card number handy to register (or your alternate ID number)
- If you do not not yet have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Click on Sign In/Register
- Most participants are new online customers, so they must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, and agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number (or alternate ID number).
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number or name of organization, select organization from list and click on confirm.
- Find us by searching “Nurses for Newborns” or our account number “84189”
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on your information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your organization until after you register your card.
- If you have trouble with your card number or alternate ID – Call 800-576-4377, select option 3 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
If you have questions or would like additional information, please contact Development Director Melanie Riddick in our office at (615) 313-9989 or email@example.com.